Friday, March 31, 2023

Vulnerability - Epic

Everyone wants pockets 

In their garments 

Yes

In their memories 

Not so much

I hold many items

In pockets

Attack

Lies

Campaigns

Scores

Lights O’ the Gasse

Financial and Emotional 

AND 

Physical 

Sabotage 

The interactions are few now

And I see

The people 

And the plants

And feel the need 

For the point blank vulnerability 

Which 

Requires 

Heavy unloading 

And severing connections 

To my pockets 

Full of blood coal

Reaching in 

Hoping to eliminate 

I grasp

And CHUCK IT

Only leaving 

My hands 

My digital feelers 

Fully dusted 

In the remains of a broken heart 

As it can be 

Noticed

It can be recognized and avoided 

Who has time for that

What renders 

A folk

Unable to ask

Is the same that baked them

In shame from the start

The second another being 

Comes round

The minute aching need

Creeps in

Back in the shell please

I’m not wired 

For such things 

I am plugged in

To my pockets

Attached 

To adhesive 

Sticky

Moments

That buried 

My ability to be vulnerable 

And in turn

Cripples my 

Ability to find 

Such

Suitable 

Situations

To be vulnerable in 





No comments:

Post a Comment