Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Late Summer Brekkie on the Porch!

The Day is Humid...

And Drizzle is a Constant...

With Downpours. 


"Am I dry now Mawma...?"

Our walk was cut short by a Pelting Rain...


So we "Stole Our Moment" on the Front Porch...

Brekkie, Coffee, & the almost finished Porch...

I feel like there's just one more thing missing...


Yoga Pants ALL Day!

For the Pure Fact that they make me feel like Anything is Possible...


And they make me feel like David Lee Roth! lol

While I "Steal My Moment"...


I Look to the Nets for info on the Appalachian Histories...

From the Cherokee to the Settlers...

I'm diggin in!


Playlists have been Made!


While I listen...

I think of how this New England Place will change so much within just a few more weeks...

Fall!

So Many good things to come...

Pumpkin Flavors...

Fests...

Halloween...

Thanksgiving...

:-D

And then there's the Sobering Task of The Ultimate DeClutter Project!


Another reason why those Yoga Pants are staying on ALL Day...

There are Many Yoga Mats...

And...


My Goal is to Pick the "one" and deck it out BMIY style ;-)

Yes I have consulted the Oracle...

And all will be right with the world...

Fingers Crossed!!!

#StealYourMoments

Make Some Brekkie...

MAKE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO
~JM

*for more non-sense... Facebook, Instagram, Twitter!!!

<3












No comments:

Post a Comment