Friday, April 2, 2021

Chapter 51: Your Love Is Too Small - The Mind Wanderers Handbook

 




Not gunna lie - I got this bit ready today and thought- oof- it feels more vulnerable than the rest... but I know some of ya can relate so I will tuck in me ego and commiserate over the unhealthy past of body image pressure etc... all a bunch o’ B.S. anyway isn’t it. Enjoy the cheeky rhyme Xoxo -J 


51: Your Love Is Too Small


When you 


Looked me 


Square 


In the eye 


& said 


The shape 


Of my 


Thigh


Was 


More than 


An inch


To pinch 


I threw 


My glasses 


Of rose


Straight 


At your 


Upturned nose 


And I 


Walked away 


Way out 


Of the room 


Disembodied myself 


Put my jar 


Of tears 


On the shelf 


Because 


I cut the numbers 


Out

Out 

Out 


Of every 


New piece 


Of status quo


You owned 


Your love 


Is too small 


Underneath 


It all

No comments:

Post a Comment