Friday, April 23, 2021

Chapter 65: Wall - The Mind Wanderers Handbook

 


Well, tree work is almost done- here’s a lovely pic of what the neighbors call “the berm”. I’ve been using the roof rake to pull the peak away from the trees we want to keep there before they begin to show damage from the heat and moisture... should be good work for a bit. Gotta love mulch.


65: Wall


I was in love 


With a wall


Big 


Jolly


And 


Tall


I thought 


It was whole


Till I 


Found a hole


Then I realized 


She was letting evil through 


Some items of hers


Mixed in 


With my joy


And now 


I spend life


Breaking free


I was once 


In love 


With a wall


Turned out 


She was a prison after all


Only a civ


To let poison in


Where now 


It’s my lens 


To the world

No comments:

Post a Comment