Saturday, February 5, 2022

My Secret Society (BEHR Paint)


But I’ve been daydreaming while painting…

Looking at plants I’d love to add to our gardens 
We already have a lot of warm colors of plants
Maybe a few more pollinator faves…
I have some blue toadflax in my cart as well…
We shall see…






It just makes it so easy to shop….
Pop in the search and go…


While we are talking about blue things…

The studio build…


Lol out of sync pics… after moving stuff away…


Before I moved the objects that house the universe’s 
Hoard of Dust… 


And the baseboards…
White or blue…???


I started with white… 
And 
I think I’m going to go blue…
And
I think that I will also attack 
The heat registers with
This 
BEHR paint
In 
Secret Society 


It would just make that register bump out 
Disappear
Like 
Magic 
Lol
My painting supply bin…
Wouldn’t you like to know what’s in it…???


These windows! 
We have 32 in the whole house…
I’ve painted 8 so far…
Glad I enjoy it…


No regrets… enjoying this so much…


I’m going to need lots of coffee!!!
My favorite mix right now ~
I make a simple syrup with local honey 
4 ice cubes 
Layer the coffee on that with the top room~
Beverage attic ~ if you will lol
Layered with 
Unsweetened almond milk
I love how it stays separate until I mix…
Reminds me when we used to go out for coffee on the 
Weekends…


I consolidated 
And
Moved stuff
How does it accumulate 
All this accoutrement-ish stuff
It looks great when placed 
But
When it’s strewn about 
It just looks like junk!
Wtf lol


Lil better 
But I’ll work on it 


Ummm hello 
I’m realizing this warm to cool mix
It’s really hitting the spot for me!


Yum…. 
I’m not a huge fan of traditional looking sconces 
And there are four of these in this room… 
All connected…
With only one light switch… 
Meh… we’ve never used them…
But this may be the lewk…

Anyway…


For videos of plants, pets, poems, and paint:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCwJrc7pn-PTCOQT_H5ffe2g


#poem #poetry #creativewriting #writing #writer #innerchildwork #ptsd #depression #anxiety #transmutation #magick #pandemiclife #hope #picoftheday #projects #enchanted #fairy #behrpaint #muses


No comments:

Post a Comment