Friday, February 25, 2022

VACATION! From my problems…

 


This buddy got a surprise last night as they found the mother load of seeds on the feeder table…

I’ll include that clip from our wyze cams in the next Vloguary post on YouTube…

I can identify with this little bandit…

Hunting for sustenance 

Lurking in the shadows

Consuming everything and anything in sight…

My brain has been like this…

With creating our new room set ups…

New office where the studio was

New guest bedroom where the den/snug/tv room was

New studio where the old upstairs tv room was…

I make lists and lists

Some are my chores

Some are household chores 

Some are items to move…

Little yellow chest to new guest room

All cardboard to basement 

Don’t forget to wash the downstairs shower curtain

And don’t forget to water the plants~ you last did it on this day

Oof the plants are a true reflection of how my brain feels…

Languishing 

Needs nurturing 

Needs nourishment 

Needs time to get back to full strength…

And I don’t argue with the muses…

When they put inspiration in front of me…

I feel like I can not turn down that gift.

The timing is odd…

Being my winter wall/low vitamin D time…

I found I heap of information 

A wealth of knowledge 

Plethora of resources…

A rabbit hole if you will…

About inner child healing

Childhood trauma 

Shadow work

Behavioral type therapy goodness…

And as I consume the theory 

And find the patterns that match mine…

I feel a click…

And it’s invigorating as it is deeply saddening…

I feel comfort in the knowledge that there are tools here…

And I’m not the only one…

At the same time~ I have a very upset child inside of me…

She’s pissed… 

She’s broken every window in her room…

And the screams of rage…

They are sometimes all I hear……………

I know now that if I silence the white noise 

That is the cause and effect of this bee sting of emotional chaos

I might finally take the edge off

I don’t think I will ever be able to erase it 

Unless that machine that removes unwanted memory 

From eternal sunshine for the spotless mind movie…

But I pause

And look at that raccoon 

What does it represent 

Maybe that they can consume trash

And be nourished by it…

Unharmed…

And move along…? 

And they look cute with a smoky eye…


Maybe…


No comments:

Post a Comment