Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Couching it!


All of the rearranging 
Master Kit approves…

But!


I’m  Taking the day off!

And there’s nothing like a crippling 

Back spasm 

To ensure that you stay put.


I made it so far 
In the final stages 
Of the studio set up
But
I guess running myself ragged 
For two weeks in a row 
Wasn’t exactly smart
Considering 
Of course 
That my back was already 
Compromised…


And, instead of continuing on my quest
I am 
Adjusting pillows 
Heat pads
Ice pack at 2pm
And
Actually feeling lucky 
Because husband had a flat tire 
This morning 
And had to turn back home…

His quest to get a fix will be explored more tomorrow 
Fingers crossed 


Must’ve been the full moon 
At least all of our color changing bulbs work
Speaking of bulbs!
I ordered some!
Ack! 
Got to get better quick!
I have bulbs to plant!!!

I always forget how loopy I get
The endorphins 
The pain
The lack of a Goodnights sleep 
Makes me so tired and hungry!!!

And I can’t wait to get to the new can of paint 
… Antique Ruby…
I should get back to my YouTube as well…
Omg I almost sneezed!
So painful!!!

Must go get that ice pack…
x~ J




No comments:

Post a Comment