Monday, October 3, 2022

Monday Mind Mush!

I’ve done some chores 
The sun is finally 
Poking out from its 
Pillowy cloud blanket…
And
I was really excited about how much 
I had gotten done
Last week…

Having pulled everything out of the guest room closet~ 

Getting the coats that I wasn’t excited to wear anymore~ out

Bagged, and off to the clothing recycling bins, newly installed 

Across from our post office… the area has been bustling

With excitement since the beginning of the new  

Library construction. This fervor, adding to the three other 

Landmarks that made up our rural hilltowns center.

Post office 

Church

Town hall

There is the current library which is quite small as well…

And it may not be recognized as a library if one drove by without knowing…


Anyway 
I did get this far
Yay!!!
Very happy to have cleared some clutter and 
Opened up this space…


This was the first configuration 
It basically had the bed
And the aisle around it…
And being so close to the door…
Eh… 
 

Anyway anyway 

I have been very aware of the color coming in…

I will try my hardest to document this…

Really really aware that the level of lists and activities 

Needing doing before snow comes is daunting 

I may not be able to stop to pause

But!

I can take a pic

And savor it for later…


I think I may sort out some poems for posting soon…

They keep poking their heads in, like… hello…? 

Is it our turn yet…?


You can see how this juggling has made my mind mushy…

A bit… 

So hungry…


Hmmmm… it’s time for lunch here, soooo…

x~J







No comments:

Post a Comment