Monday, October 17, 2022

Moody With A Side Of Maximalism

 This swatching business 
Is so exciting 
Beyond just fun changes 

It gives one ideas…

Since Halloween is coming up…

One could just smear this 
Antique Ruby 
Red paint 
By Behr 
With drips and hand prints
All down the hallway…

Maybe…
Why not…
We shall see…


&
In my mood 
For the darkened pallet of maximalism 
And the style of things
I have been editing my wardrobe as well…

That picture is…
I believe 
A Ralph Lauren look
Mebbe 
From 2010…?


Lots of snuggles were given…
As I was fated to sit
In utter convalescence 
All of last week 

With my muscles in a twisted 
Mass of wretched 
Torture 

With every waking moment 
Being and endless wait
Until the next issued 
Protocol could be administered 
In hopes 
Of untangling 
The knots 
Holding me captive…


Of course my imagination 
And deep connection 
To the collective unconscious 
Drove me into
The beginnings of yet another 
Manuscript…

The Black Roses

Well, if that isn’t a welcoming sign…
I don’t know what is…
So I climbed inside
Another story
Hoping 
That I can retell it 
For all to enjoy.

I keep promising more poetry…
What say you?
Dearest 
Entities & Beings?
Yes…?

For now, 
Thankfully Yours,
x~J






No comments:

Post a Comment