Friday, October 7, 2022

Finding Goodies

I am finding all
Of the
Things!


Found this buddy in the cellar
And the battery candles 
We managed to fit 3 in there
I found those while 
Organizing the studio


&


I Found
A wee box of goodies 
Left up in the attic…


Supplies 
Kept safe


In these little 
Handy
Caddies 


My favorite kind of pen
With the ultra fine point!


Tags
&
Twine
&
Hoping my motivation 
Will keep up with me


I got a little way through 


And now I sit in the egg chair 


And Kit finds it funny
He likes to climb on top


He found his way over to the window…

Amused at this building a studio process 

While

 Digging thru

The nooks n crannies 

Trying to get organized 

Before all priorities will be

Wood stoves and snow management 


I have plenty of convenient places to put things like these now!
Instead of in a random box in the attic 
Lol

All while the fall season is ramping up



Kit let me put this old pet t-shirt on him
Another attic find
So cute 
He needed lots of
Affirmations in exchange 
Worth it

&

My poems are playing hide and seek

I give them my time

They say pencil me in

And I say great I’ll get you a blog post ready

Then they get jealous of my projects 

And don’t show up

They leave no note 

No traces 

No signs 

But

I feel like they’re just waiting…

For their moment…

They’re not feral

But

Their nature is not following anyones rules…

So we wait…

Until then…

Enjoy 

x~J


No comments:

Post a Comment