Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Flights- 26, 27 & 28

 These 3 don’t want extra treatment 

No names

No pictures 

So I said ok


26

Door

That

Door

I keep going through 

Not many 

Can see

It

Know

It

Conceive

Of

It

I don’t mind

Being 

Tethered

Undercover 

As long as 

Undercover 

Accepts 

My coming and going 

As my terms 

And conditions 

For getting 

The fire lit

Between the two

So we can throw 

The door open

Once and for

All




27

Dalliance 

With

Conduit 

Candy

This consciousness 

Stream

Carries

You to 

Opportunities 

You may not see

Are

You 

Hungry 

Enough 

Quiet 

Enough 

Brave 

Enough 

To 

Let them

Greet 

You 



28

Clipped

Every time 

Unhinged 

Prized

Possession 

Captive

Captain 

Flight

Was breath

You knew it well

The soar

Made you sore

Inevitable 

Inauguration 

New Guillotine 

Positioned

For bodies 

Bipedalism 

Only

Wall of sound

Floor bound

For ever more






No comments:

Post a Comment