Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Flights- 26: Undercover

26: Undercover

Door


That


Door


I keep 


Going through 


Not many 


Can see


It


Know


It


Conceive


Of


It


I don’t mind


Being 


Tethered


Altered


Undercover 


As long as 


Undercover 


Accepts 


My coming and going 


As my terms 


And conditions 


For getting 


The fire lit


Between the two


So we can throw 


The door open


Once and for


All




* after this collection "flights" is published here, there will be two more new collections: "erase the night", and "soft focus on need". then we will be throwing ourselves down memory lane with some oldies... of which there are heaps...

let me know if you write poems, leave your links in the comments... or write a fresh one in the comments, or maybe you all just like reading...? lemme know, y'know...


~J











No comments:

Post a Comment