Thursday, November 10, 2022

November 10th, 2022~ Dear Diary

 Dear Diary,


Another chilly morn complete with crystal blue skies, and punctuated by the first fire in the stove. Images in my head of the coming months, flocked trees, celestial sparks indoors and out, and the fulfilling aromas of cozy dinners & cups of tea...

The Fallow times are my favorite times. As I nest, as sleep lingers longer, as the bite of the air enters my lungs & brushes my skin in the woods...

My senses keen and sharp for a darker aesthetic, like a hunter watching for the perfect kill... I experiment with colors like spiced copper and antique ruby for more vignettes of depth, and comfort. 

At this rate, I may be painting until next summer... This is a driving force that I cannot find fault with.

Thankful from my toasty seat in the Front Room,

x~ J


No comments:

Post a Comment