Thursday, November 17, 2022

November ‘22 Life Update

 Doggy surgery:

She came out of her ~ Spa Day~ as though nothing had happened. We had given them a heads up that she had trouble coming out of anesthesia the last time her lumps and bumps were removed. It made all of the difference. Having a new vet also made a difference. They are so nice to her, and give us tons of aftercare advice as well as letting us know that we can reach out with questions at any time.

Just a little more time in the cone and she’ll be free again! 

I slept on the couch to be right there if she needed anything, water, walkies, reassurance. Small sacrifice. I mean, I got to steal some crisp linens with the fluffy pillow from the guest bedroom, so, I didn’t sleep long, but well, all in all. Especially since Charli Girl was resting so well. Crisis averted. Healing is my specialty. Regimen and recipes, wrapped up in science, my favorite.

So we will take the next bit of time to get her set… then… more paint! 


I figure we have time to choose… brown orange, orange orange or yellow orange…??? 

There are little things that hopefully will make it off the to do list soon as well, like a light fixture and new faucet for the upstairs bathroom… 

We are looking forward to pie though… isn’t it next week? 

Still not gathering, still having an immune system that thinks it’s 25yrs older than my outside lol. Would love to live till 90, thanks. 

I know most people don’t understand. That’s their problem. Honestly. I know full well that when people want to stick to their own narrative they are going to do just that. I’m on a mission. I don’t really feel compelled to convince anyone. Those who get it have shown up. I’m done chasing the idea of relationships with people who would not be compelled or be ready to grasp any other concept besides their own impulses. 

And if we’re being realistic, I’m no longer interested in being the gracious host, only to feel used and empty afterwards. Some people only show up for the lure of being served. If you can not reciprocate. Well, that says more about you, doesn’t it. 

This is getting deep. 

Do we pull away? It won’t benefit my journey, and I’m steering the ship, so…

It’s snowing here just now on the hill, big fat snow globe flakes and there’s a fire on. Bliss! 

Time for coffee! 

x~ J

No comments:

Post a Comment