Friday, November 25, 2022

November 25th, 2022 ~ Dear Diary

 Dear Diary, 


Time was of no consequence, and I was formally introduced. 

I had met a Brick today.

They like to hang out with their mates, and no others. Making walls here. Making walls there.

I have an open garden, with proper fences. There are gates, proper ones. You can give up a path, and go in, or stay out.

But, everything is clearly marked.

Brick needs to be imposing. Brick is immovable. Brick is halting, and weighty, with no growth. No changeability, boring, and pedestrian.

With proof that no one goes beyond. 

You have no view you have no vista! 

Sad, barren rock lacking perspective. I don’t, and can’t live with that landscape any longer.

My mobility is now gearing up and taking off!

The windows are down. The weather is mild, and the music has mixed its self into a tune, reflecting a summer that knows no bounds. 

There really is an open road, with only the finest destinations. The Bricks and Poisons are behind us, for now and for always.

I grew on this day.

x~ J

No comments:

Post a Comment