Monday, November 28, 2022

November 28th, 2022 ~ Dear Diary

 Dear Diary, 


There are bridges between days here. Some offering protection from the heaviest of harms. I have not only gotten better at spotting them, but I have learned how to build them, summon them, and burn them so that the offenders cannot cross them.

The only way to learn about bridges currently, is to feel your way through.

Not many bridge hunters hear the calls of the ancestral whispers. Barely anyone of us even know of such guidance. If you need a meme or a spreadsheet tho… 

Bare feet on moss, head in the morning mist… 

The sound of your own thoughts melting into the calm breath that once kept you shallowly afloat in a sea of turbulence. That sound now becomes the deep pull of waves on sand. Tides moving out. Pebbles being dragged. And the anchor of these voices telling you to course correct. 

Having filled my cup with nothing but noise for so long… 

And come through the other side…

With tools honed by my own will and drive…

I lit the fire. 

My Fire To Your Fire 

x~J

No comments:

Post a Comment